What to Expect
Things to think about before you arrive:
- This is all common sense stuff but here’s a list of things to do or don’t do to help you have the best session possible:
- Get a great night’s sleep – Bags under eyes can be edited but its more about your energy level during the session that’s really important
- Drink lots of water in the days before. Water helps hydrate your skin and helps you glow.
- If you’re tanning or having eyebrows plucked etc, don’t do anything in the week prior to your session. We need your skin looking awesome!
- Think about your outfits for a few days. Txt us pictures if you want! Bring options & we’ll help you pick. Don’t do this last minute!
- Practice smiling in front of a mirror! I promise you “Cheese” is not what you want!
- If you have a preference for backdrop, please let us know so we can have it ready when you arrive.
Here’s what you can expect from your session:
- We’ll talk at the beginning to make sure we’re on the same page. No need to shoot for 15 minutes and have you say “That’s not what I wanted!”
- Feedback is good – keep me in the loop on how your feeling – but trust that maybe something I’m asking you to try might surprise you!
- We’ll shoot a lot. Don’t worry, you’re only paying for the pictures you choose in the end.
- Try laughing… seriously… or at least don’t bring your “Cheese” smile! Natural facial expressions are the BEST!
- Serious with a hint of squint also works for some!
- You can stand or sit. Let me know if one of those is more comfortable for you!
- I shoot tethered to a laptop so we’ll have immediate feedback as we’re shooting
- We’ll also take breaks and look at pictures as we’re going. Its the best way to find out what’s working!
- When we’re done, you get to look through everything and pick out your favorites – we only edit what you choose in the end!
After Your Shoot
Here’s the process to your final pictures:
- If you can’t finalize your choice in the studio, we have an online selection gallery option so you can pick at home
- Make sure we know if you want any permanent facial features like scars or moles removed – we’ll take care of non-permanant blemishes
- Standard Editing (see our gallery) is included in your package. High End, Magazine Quality editing is available for an additional fee.
- After we’ve finished your edits we’ll send you a download link and you can copy the files to your home computer. We always have a backup here!
- You’ll receive a full resolution version, any crops you asked for and a Web-ready version of each picture.
- We have high end printing and web design services available if you need any additional help with your marketing!
Are you ready for your headshot?
Its not just your picture - Its your personality captured in a single image!
Follow us on Social Media